Growing

No clue what's happening to me, but blimeyyy, I freaking love the person I'm becoming. I know my worth, I know what I want (for example, I know I want to keep searching for my life goals) and I have my own boundaries. I can say no with no regrets. 

After many years, I have finally recovered from eating disorder! I eat whenever and whatever I want. I respect my body and I like it. 

No more tears. And if so, I will hug them and say hi to them with a delicious welcome drink. I finally understand that you can never truly help to heal others until you heal yourself first. I found my power to live. And don't be worried about things I can't control. Only thing I can control is choosing happiness. I control my own actions. Only I can accomplish my dreams and create my life. 

You can feel helpless, worried, sad, angry, or completely mad, but things will be right only if you accept all the emotions that are part of you. 

I love the excellent energy flow I have with some people. No games, just pure magical energy completing each other. I still believe that learning from our past is the best way to start healing. Because we all have some scars. Scars that have became part of our souls. People who will never truly leave our hearts, but that's okay! 💙🙏🏻 

Accept your scars. Feel whatever you wanna feel. I believe that what is to find you, actually will find you, if you open your heart and be ready for that. Sometimes we are broken kids with broken hearts, but yeah, you have a right to feel like that. Life isn't endless, but the signature of our souls is. So, what do you wanna leave here for other blooming souls?

Be strong. The storms are always coming, but so do sunny days. It's called freedom. 

Comments